Thursday, November 15, 2012

Character!

Personally, I think Pikachu and the whole genre of Pokemon are the best video game characters. But, I do believe Mario is the top video game character out of them all. Pokemon is my childhood, and it is one of Nintendos biggest hits. Pokemon are very unqiue and creative on how they were created. The most well known Pokemon is Pikachu. Pikachu is the loveable electric mouse Pokemon loved by all. If you asked anyone who isn't interseted in Pokemon who their favorite Pokemon is, they would say Pikachu! All Pokemon are unqiue in their own way. Pokemon currently has 649 of them and will continue to grow as long as childern are around. You are never to old for video games, especially Pokemon!

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you because I think pikachu is pretty cool also. He is also my childhood cartoon character. Pikachu is pet i wish i had. He was loyal, smart and strong for his size. I still think mario is great and deserved to be rank 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Pikachu is a good character and he is as old as most of us and probably was one of the main starting characters for children. I also agree completely that mario should be on the top of the list no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree on the pokemon thing pokemon was the spit when I was growing up. I kinda hate pokemon now in days they ran out of ideas like the 5th generation pokemon litwick, lampent, and chandeluer. "Really... the candle pokemon and evolutions" WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to disagree with you because I believe Mario is more popular than Pokemon. Mario is a classic that has been around longer than Pokemon. More people have at least played one Mario game before than Pokemon. Not many kids have played the Pokemon games but everyone has played the card game. I still think that the Mario games are way more popular than the Pokemon games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Also, just a side comment to Jacob, she stated Mario IS the top character. Since he's been around the longest. Anywho, Poke'mon has been such a hit, because if it wasn't, it wouldn't have been around my whole lifetime. Not only in games, but in TV Shows, movies, and card games. Poke'mon has clothing, notebooks, plushies and many other things alongside it. Not only a popular thing for kids but adults as well. People complain that Poke'mon should have stopped at 151 PKMN, but if they were really loyal to the game and series, they would accept all the series has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with how you say Pokemon is popular. I grew up playing Pokemon games and collected the cards. I think that Pokemon should have stopped after the third or fourth generation though because now they are not as creative as they used to be. It is almost like the creators of Pokemon are just looking at random stuff, putting a face on it, and giving it a name.

    ReplyDelete